Important Message to our fellow Business Owners, Clients and Communities
We continue to use heightened health and safety measures recommended by the CDC including the following protocols :
- Capacity may be limited to ensure social distancing is adequate for classes.
- Hand sanitizer and cleansing wipes are readily distributed throughout our facility.
- Our staff disinfects all common surfaces after each class.
- 1st Aid/CPR courses will require each student utilize their own mannequin. There will be no sharing of supplies or mannequins during class.
- Respiratory fit tests, drug test collections, and alcohol breath collections will be conducted according to the current best practices.
- Please do not enter this facility if you:
- Feel sick or experience any symptoms associated with COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms please give us a call rather than coming to the office. We are happy to provide remote training where appropriate, or reschedule your class.
- Have been exposed to or come in contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days.
Many of our consulting services and classes can be provided remotely with little to no contact. Contact us by phone or email at your convenience. Air monitor repairs, equipment pick up and drop off, and other in-person services can be scheduled at a time that is convenient to you.
Our sincerest gratitude for your business and the opportunity to serve you. Considering the current global situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to reach out and share the actions MJS Legacy Safety LLC is taking to keep your operations up and running.
> This has been designated a “Handshake Free” facility. Hygiene is critical to stop the spread of disease. We recommend: <
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes, including shaking hands.
- Cover coughs/sneezes with your arm or a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick.
- Stay home if you are ill (except to visit a health-care professional). We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
720- 203-4948 - carrie jordan
720-203-6325 - JEREMY JORDAN
720-334-2506 - Brianna nelson